Friday, April 3, 2015

It is so Pitiful when you have to hide from the Cat!

I wanted to get some more of the dog/alpaca/wool roving spun...I so want to get this finished...so...when Grey Kitty was not looking....I quickly went downstairs...and hid behind the cutting/blocking table...and spun. I could hear her yowling up and down the stairs running here and there....and she did not find me, what saved me was RH was in the shower and she thought it was me so she waited at the bathroom door to ambush me when I came out.....
As you can see....she is not impressed at all....she is not speaking to me...and it does not upset me.... as for me it is a treat. Now for the problem of the ball of yarn that was sucked into the central Vacuum hose and was stuck....I tried the clothes hanger that I took apart, bent a hook into the end....did not work...just could not hook the yarn. Finally tonight RH brought the stock blower from the barn that we use to blow the dirt and as much debris from the animals that we can before we shear them, it is powerful...and he stuck it in the end of the hose and turned it on high...and boy that ball of yarn came flying out!! All I can say is thank-goodness. Note to self...if you even suspect a ball of yarn is hiding any where near where you are vacuuming....do not take the attachment off the end of the hose!! Tomorrow is another day.....

No comments: