Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a difference a day makes!!



This is what we woke up to this morning, same view from same window...please let it stay for a few months. I just lugged all the potted plants back outside so they could soak up some sun for a bit and we had put evestrough pieces over the rows of peas and beans when the snow and cold hit, I just went down and took them off and everything looks o.k. Then look what I found on the front step...someone left me a gift...but what do they want me to do with it?? Hatch it for them?? Should I run to the store and get one of those little incubators like they use in schools?? I could not believe it...I thought...that is a funny looking rock...it was not a rock...it was an egg...was she in a hurry and could not make it to her nest?? I do not need the stress!! Well better go soak up some sun before the clouds move in....and ask around and try to find out who is missing an egg....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cant belive the crazy weather your having :) so sad about the bird egg - do you think the mother tossed it out as there may be something wrong with it?