Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Quick Post as it is 1:00 AM and I should be in bed!!

Just a fast post as it is late and I better get to bed, have company stopping in early tomorrow....excuse me....I guess it will be this morning....it is already tomorrow. I think it is going to freeze....is only 2.4 out there, ran out and covered the few things that are still out, moved all the plants I want to save into the shed already. Today has been knitting more fingerless mitts plus everything else that eats up a person's day. so I am just going to post a couple of pictures of my flowers from this summer and then am off to bed!!
Caught one of the humming birds at the Gladiolus. My Glads were so fantastic this year we had Humming Birds flitting around all the time.
I just happened to have my camera in my hand when this little guy came along!!

No comments: