Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hope this solves the problem!!!

It has been ages since I have been able to get a blog post up and am hoping that this is going to work. I investigated online for help in blogging in blogger on a mac computer and being able to post pictures and I found a free app called Blogo that hopefully has solved my problems of posting a blog, so far it looks great….but I have to learn different ways of doing things. This is a test blog….we will see what happens.

Have taken most of the Christmas decorations down and packed them away until next year….I say most of them because just look at this smug little guy….he was raising such a fuss about getting into his storage box to be tucked away that I said…O.K…..you can hang around until the snow is gone and I see green grass….only because you are so cute!! So he is hanging out with his happy little face! Here goes am going to hit publish…….