Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weather is making me crazy!! But a little Butterfly saved the day! First of the Season!

I wanted the snow to disappear....but not like this!! We had gale force wind for two days, I could not stand to be upstairs so spent the days...with a headache downstairs in my work area....pulling the guard hair out of the llama fleece I had just washed plus carding some very soft alpaca fibre with some merino and silk and it is so beautiful, have started spinning it and can not wait until I can get some plyed!! What should I make with it? What should I make...have to wait and see how it turns out.Finished the pair of socks I was working on and got my yarn order with a skein to finish the other pair I was short of yarn, just have the toe to finish. Now today was a nice sunny day, not much I can do outside as yet so did some house cleaning and I had gone out to shake a rug and look what I found....
She was flying around and landed on the flowers and I ran for my camera and she stayed until I got her picture! Is this a sign that spring is really here, I would sure like to think so but weather forecast tonight was...some areas getting snow tomorrow...and some areas getting rain....YUK..Yuk...I should have spent my day outside today and did my house cleaning tomorrow. I did spend a little time outside checking up on my plants that have started growing, was so worried as there was ice on the garden pond two mornings in a row....but everyone is good...no frost damage that I can see and the new rose bushes I bought last year have a few leaves coming...so excited about that. I had moved my little tomato and pepper plants out under the grow lights and they are doing well, the tomatoes are getting their second bunch of leaves so will be ready to pot up into individual pots in a few days. hoping that the wet weather holds off until around noon tomorrow as RH has the truck full of bags of feed for the animals, hopefully he has it covered...he seems to think it will be dry until later in the day...like...after the weather we have had....he thinks the weather is going to wait until he unloads the feed.....Tomorrow is another day....a cool wet day...after he gets the feed unloaded....

No comments: